Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Template trouble

I'm away from home and my usual computer/browser. Something has gone haywire so that the blogroll has slipped down below the postings -- still there, but you wouldn't know it unless you scroll all the way down. Blimey O'Riley, quelle horreur, &c.

I can't understand it, as I haven't been fiddling with the template -- hadn't even looked in on Reflecting Light until yesterday. Well, I'll see what needs to be done to fix it next week. Meanwhile, a happy Fourth to you if you are in the United States of America; be careful and do something about your brain damaged Labour masters if you are in Britain; and thanks for stopping by, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Mr. Spog said...

Tested with the 2 browsers I use, your format looks fine in Opera but is messed up in IE6.

Rick Darby said...

Hmmm. Well, I'm a Foxfire Club member these days, and that's how I usually see the blog. I wonder how long the format has been Chinese laundry on IE6? From the beginning, likely.

My apologies to those of you who read Reflecting Light on IE6. But really, isn't it time to leave the covered wagon behind?

Mr. Spog, thanks for letting me know about the view. Even though you're in Canada, may I wish you a happy Fourth of July?