Sunday, November 06, 2011

Claire Denamur, je t'aime

I endured the cattle class in Air France recently, aboard the Triple Seven to Paris for the connection to Florence, and on the A330 for the return flight. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the airline for one thing besides safe transportation: the in-flight entertainment system featured some albums one is not likely to hear in English-speaking (or, thanks to our lords and masters in Washington, Spanish-speaking) America.

Claire Denamur was previously unknown to me, but I enjoyed her album, Vagabonde.

Curious about her, I looked her up on YouTube. Here she is in a live performance of one of the songs on the album.




Your blogger is kind of jet lagged, having arrived home at about 3 a.m. counting from the departure time zone. Regular blogging will resume soon.

Photobucket

No comments: